Passionate about Brain Health? Join us on May 21st for an Evening Preview Event & Reception.
You’re invited to join world renowned scientists and clinicians at the Rutgers Brain Health Institute (BHI) for an insider’s look at how they are transforming brain health through groundbreaking research.
Learn about and discuss topics including but not limited to: Addiction, Autism, Alzheimer’s Disease, Depression and mood disorders, brain injury, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, mental health, obesity and so much more.
- Date / Time: May 21, 2019 between 6 - 8 PM
- Location: 683 Hoes Lane West, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854
- Cocktail Reception
- Complimentary Parking
Space for this event is limited and registration is required.
Familiar with the Rutgers Brain Health Institute?
The Brain Health Institute at Rutgers brings together neuroscience and brain health research initiatives across all campuses to unite our diverse and dynamic neuroscience community. Together, we strive to transform neuroscience through research programs, development of new treatments and by establishing a rich brain health resource in New Jersey. We strive to be a highly translational center, integrating cutting edge basic and clinical research, developing robust educational programs, enhancing scientific collaborations and providing state-of-the-art infrastructure for our scientists.
The Institute at a Glance
- BHI investigators span over 260 independent laboratories across 33 Departments and 7 Schools in Rutgers.
- BHI faculty currently mentor more than 600 of the next-generation of trainees in their neuroscience labs at Rutgers.
- BHI houses five centers, all of which conduct cutting-edge basic and translational research.
- In 2018/19, Rutgers neuroscientists were awarded $70 million in grants from the five major NIH neuroscience institutes- more than double the amount of awards to all other NJ universities combined.
- In 2018, Rutgers neuroscientists published over 250 peer-reviewed papers in high impact scientific journals in neuroscience and brain health.
Interested in learning more about the Brain Health Institute?
Call Us: 732-235-6077
Email Us: email@example.com
You may also be interested in: