The Brain Health Institute is composed of Core Investigators and Affiliated Members conducting basic and clinical neuroscience-related research at Rutgers.
- Core Investigators are faculty recruited and directly supported by BHI.
- Affiliated Members are appointed via an application process and include Members (Faculty), Associate Members (Post-docs) and Assistant Members (Graduate students).
Become part of an exciting, new cross-campus neuroscience Initiative whose goal is to build a vibrant neuroscience community at Rutgers that will be nationally and internationally renowned.
Top 5 Reasons to join BHI include-
- Receive administrative and research support services to develop collaborative multi-PI neuroscience projects and training grant applications at Rutgers.
- Access to BHI Pilot grant funding opportunities
- Obtain graduate student and post-doc support via new training grants
- Receive regular email announcements of seminars, meetings, funding opportunities, and other events of interest to Rutgers neuroscientists
- Access to career development and continuing education resources
Join BHI today by filling out the online application form
BHI members will be invited to participate in:
- Multi-PI projects and grant applications
- BHI-funded pilot grant applications
- Neuroscience events and activities
- Administrative and research advisory committees
Subscribe to the BHI Neuroscience Faculty e-mail list:
Subscribe to the BHI Neuroscience Post-doc, Student & Staff e-mail list: (Please use ONLY your Rutgers, NJIT or Kessler e-mail address to sign up)